- Area: Pham Ngu Lao St, De Tham St, Bui Vien St: Pick up at 7.30 AM- 7.45 AM. Free pick up and drop off service
- Out of above area: Pick up at 7.00 AM- 7.15 AM. Pay extra 4 USD/ 1 pax for pick up and drop off service. If not, please go directly to our office (221 Pham Ngu Lao St).
- Return 6:00 PM
- Duration: full day
- Tour Type: Join Tour/Private Tour
- Category: Sightseeing Tour
- Code: MK 1 CB
- For Join tour, Please inform us your room number 1 day in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and present yourself at hotel’s lobby on the travel date.
What to expect for JOIN TOUR?
- Pick up is not fixed time. We need to pick up other customers at the same time
- Travelling in small bus with 45 other customers
- Tour guide can’t answer all your questions. He need to serve other customers at the same time
- Travelling with both Vietnamese and foreigner tourists. Some Vietnamese tourist have bad manner which is not suitable for your culture and may affect your trip
- We could not apply Money back guarantee policy for JOIN TOUR
- Don’t expect too much about join tour quality. This is budget tour. Price just cover transportation fee, tour guide, entrance fees and meal.
- If you expect more, please go for PRIVATE TOUR.
- Visit Cai Be Floating Market by boat cruise
- Row boat rides on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard to enjoy the local tropical fruits and visit the daily activities the handicraft villages of local people.
- Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made.
- Break time for lunch at the orchard fruit garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
- Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden.
- Meet the car/van in Vinh Long. Return to HCMC. Arrive back at your hotel at around 6pm.
- A/C car or van
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off service
- Boat trips
- 1 lunch with local speciality – Elephant eared fish, fruit
- Honey tea
- Entrance fee